Our most cost-effective full PUR track
Professional quality for schools and amateur sports
For sustainable projects – CONICA sports floors are low-emission and solvent-free
Our most cost-effective full PUR trackProfessional quality for schools and amateur sports
Environmentally friendlyFor sustainable projects – CONICA sports floors are low-emission and solvent-free
Safe and healthy29% force reduction reduces the risk of injury
DurableLong product life thanks to first-class components and retopping option
CONICA’s most cost-effective full PUR track
For schools, colleges and amateur use
This is CONICA’s most cost-effective full PUR surface, which has been developed for areas where the specifications for professional competitions are not required. Nonetheless, the CONIPUR 2LX still lives up to the standard of ambitious amateur athletes.
The seamless manufacturing provides a good grip. In addition, the 29% force reduction corresponds with the DIN EN 14877 | 2013-12 Synthetic Surfaces for outdoor Sports Areas. This minimises the risk of injury and thereby facilitates healthy and safe athleticism.
The surface is an economical solution, which is reflected both in its purchase price and over its entire service lifecycle. The solvent-free material is very easy to install thanks to its two-layer, full PUR structure. In most cases, no machinery is required for the installation process. The top layer can be renewed using the retopping process, which increases its durability. With 24 colours available, this high-quality surface offers plenty of possibilities for architectural design.
Tests comply 100% with EN 14877 (sports functionality & durability)
PAH contents meeting the requirements for children’s toys (CP 210 & EPDM of the top layer)
Resistance to spikes
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa