Indoor goes Full PUR – 100% PUR with a liquid elastic layer
100% virgin, fresh produced material with clear origin
100% seamless system because of on-site liquid installation
Combined elastic sports floor
For CONIPUR CE an area elastic substructure (PUR foam mat and wood matrix) is combined with a point elastic layer. Thanks to the area stiffening intermediate layer, the CONIPUR CE system offers very good foot stability for the sports person.
Due to the rigid wooden matrix, the accessibility and load with sports equipment, as well as the multi-purpose use is almost unlimited. The requirements for the flatness of the sub-base are lower compared to the point and mixed flooring.
CONIPUR CE – the combined elastic sports floor largely combines the advantages of point and area elastic floors. As a rule, they have a larger swinging mass. The point elastic component on top of the wood construction has a protective and comfortable effect.
Meets all important international norms and technical standards. Approved by FIBA and IHF.
- . CONIPUR CE eco System Data Sheet
- . CONIPUR CE protect+ System Data Sheet
- . CONIPUR CE pure System Data Sheet
- . CONIPUR CE pure Full PUR – System Data Sheet
- . CONIPUR WBI – System Data Sheet
- … Brochure CONIPUR CE
- … Brochure FULL PUR Indoor
- … Colour Chart Top Coats
- … Colour Chart Top Coats for Flame Retardant Coatings
- …. Brochure Indoor Flooring Systems
- ….. General Application Guidelines – CONICA Sport Surfaces
- FIBA Certificate
- IHF Approval 2019
- Indoor Cleaning and Maintenance