8mm full PUR
The EPDM surface offers protection and performance for any type of sport
Economic and sustainable
Thanks to recycled granules in the lower (elastic) layer, the surface is particularly inexpensive
8mm full PURThe EPDM surface offers protection and performance for any type of sport
Economic and sustainableThanks to recycled granules in the lower (elastic) layer, the surface is particularly inexpensive
Individually adjustableThe overall coating thickness determines the performance and protective functions. This can be adjusted according to the needs of each sport
For nearly all sportsThe surface meets even the highest demands. It is jointless, smooth and dries quickly after rain
WATER-PERMEABLE, TWO-LAYER SPORTS FIELD
The 8mm PUR-bound EPDM surface is on a cushioned layer of approximately 8mm and is of high quality and longevity. Due to the low cost of recycled granules in the bottom (cushioned) layer of the system, CONIPUR 2S is a more cost-efficient option than CONIPUR EPDM – especially when the layers need to be thicker.
The layer thickness determines the performance and protective function, so the surface can be adapted to suit the needs of the individual users/types of sport.
The seamless CONIPUR EPDM suits almost all sports at a high level with guaranteed fun. After rainfall, the surface soon dries and quickly becomes playable again.
The 24 available colours allow various combinations – whether single-coloured or multicoloured, give your creativity a free rein!
according to EN 14877, DIN V 18035-6 and World Athletics requirements, FIBA certificate
multipurpose track and field, school, college and university sports, athletic tracks
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «It was a beautiful atmosphere in Zurich and I liked the track a lot. No more words needed, I was able to throw my season's best here!»
Julian Weber (Germany) Javelin Throw / Gold European Athletics U20 Championships Rieti 2013
- «The track was great, the feedback to energy input is amazing and one of the best tracks I have competed on!»
Ronald Levy (Jamaica) 110m Hurdles / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 / Silver Continental Cup 2018 Ostrava
- «Amazing and fast track. Love to perform on it!»
Cindy Sember Ofili (UK) 100m Hurdles / Silver European Athletics Indoor Championship Torun 2021
- «The day before the Diamond League final, I prepared and did my warm-up at the stadium. Together with the high jumpers, I noticed that the surface was very springy and carried us forward. The track was very fast and I had to adjust my runup. So overall, a fast track that carries forward! Great for a high level competition like the Diamond League Final!»
Līna Mūze (Latvia) Javelin Throw / Gold European U23 Championships Tampere 2013
- «The CONICA-track was great, I feel that it was one of the best track I have ever run on.»
Janieve Russell (Jamaica) 400m / Gold World Indoor Championships Belgrade 2022 / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 / Silver World Championships Doha 2019 / Gold Continental Cup 2018 Ostrava
- «One of the best experience I made! The CONICA-Weltklasse Zürich track was very fast. I honestly don’t know, how you can get any better than this.»
Vernon Norwood (USA) 400m / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa
DIN Certco Zertifikat
FIBA approval 3×3
Test Report 12+8mm EN 14877
Test Report 12+8mm DIN 18035
Test Report 8+8mm EN 14877
Documentation & Data Sheets
CONIPUR 2S System data sheet
General Application Guidelines
Outdoor cleaning and maintenance recommendations
World Athletics Indoor Estonia, Tallinn, Lasnamäe Kergejoustikuhall, CONIPUR 2S
World Athletics Indoor Dänemark, Skive, Sparbank Arena Skive, CONIPUR 2S
NEW CONICA Sports Flooring Brochure