CONIPUR JIP COMFORT+
For amateurs and professionals
Durability and running comfort on a World Athletics level
Structured surface for excellent grip and slip resistance
For amateurs and professionalsDurability and running comfort on a World Athletics level
Safe performanceStructured surface for excellent grip and slip resistance
Extra strong PUR wear layerExtremely durable and resistant thanks to 7mm PU coating
From cosy to ambitiousPerfect for an evening stroll as well as for a city marathon
Water-impermeable system Complies with World Athletics requirements
This 18mm, World Athletics compliant, high-performance surfacing system has a 7mm structured PUR wear layer on an 11mm elastic comfort layer. It offers extremely high comfort and performance at a level that will also meet the requirements of athletes.
The textured surface of the system on the even sub-base* gives CONIPUR JP COMFORT+ an optimal grip and slip resistance.
The high-quality, UV-stable PU sealing lacquer gives the system a brilliant colour with minimal soiling tendency and maximum weather resistance. In addition, almost every desired colour can be achieved with the top sealer.
The 7mm PU coating ensures that the system is extremely durable and resistant.
Accessibility with trucks and machines
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa