CONIPUR JP ECO
Structured non-slip surface for excellent grip
Out into the open
Ideal for parks, golf courses and recreational walking trails
Safe performanceStructured non-slip surface for excellent grip
Out into the openIdeal for parks, golf courses and recreational walking trails
For all weathersAlways accessible and non-slip due to high water permeability
Always in good shapeThe UV-stable, weather-resistant PU sealant maintains its colour brightness and is resistant to dirt
Water-permeable spray coating system
This 3mm high-performance system, with an extremely resistant 3mm structured PUR spray coating is a cost-efficient solution for all sports and leisure paths.
The textured surface on the sub-base* gives the CONIPUR JP ECO optimum grip and slip resistance. Due to the high water permeability, the surface is always walkable and non-slip.
The high-quality, UV-stable PU sealing lacquer gives the system a brilliant colour with minimal soiling tendency and maximum weathering resistance. In addition, almost every colour desired can be achieved with this top sealer.
Accessibility with trucks and machines
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa