Unleash your potential, strive for greatness
Meeting the highest standards
Designed for the most prestigious competitions and events
Three-layer full PUR system
Three-layer structure for a safe level of grip, resistance and durability
Meeting the highest standardsDesigned for the most prestigious competitions and events
Three-layer full PUR systemThree-layer structure for a safe level of grip, resistance and durability
Even for the toughest conditionsCONIPUR M is resistant to spikes, weathering and UV exposure, and is therefore extremely durable
World Athletics certifiedCONIPUR M has been successfully tested and accredited by the International Association of Athletics Federation
FULL PUR TRACK SYSTEM FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE – CERTIFIED BY WORLD ATHLETICS
This high-end flooring solution is distinguished by its high-quality and therefore, clearly stands out from the competition. Its resistance, functionality and durability speak for itself. For those reasons, it has been used for many years in stadiums where the most prestigious competitions and events take place. World records have been set on several CONIPUR M tracks. This athletics surfacing solution is highly suitable for world-class performances and for club/mid-level users who strive for greatness.
The seamless, three-layer full PU solution ensures an optimal grip and is resilient. Furthermore, it provides a 39% force reduction. This by far exceeds the requirements of DIN EN 14877 | 2013-12 Synthetic Surfaces for outdoor Sports Areas.
CONICA offers full support for installers over the complete lifecycle of the product. The solvent-free material is easy to install on asphalt and concrete without any special equipment. The top layer can be renewed using the retopping process, which will extend the life of the surface. With 24 colours available, this high-quality surface offers plenty of possibilities for architectural design.
According to EN 14877, DIN V 18035-6, ASTM F2157-02
and World Athletics requirements, World Athletics Product Certificate.
A new generation of tracks:
Athletics tracks for competitive sports
Embedded or encapsulated EPDM granules
Resistance to spikes
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «It was a beautiful atmosphere in Zurich and I liked the track a lot. No more words needed, I was able to throw my season's best here!»
Julian Weber (Germany) Javelin Throw / Gold European Athletics U20 Championships Rieti 2013
- «The track was great, the feedback to energy input is amazing and one of the best tracks I have competed on!»
Ronald Levy (Jamaica) 110m Hurdles / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 / Silver Continental Cup 2018 Ostrava
- «Amazing and fast track. Love to perform on it!»
Cindy Sember Ofili (UK) 100m Hurdles / Silver European Athletics Indoor Championship Torun 2021
- «The day before the Diamond League final, I prepared and did my warm-up at the stadium. Together with the high jumpers, I noticed that the surface was very springy and carried us forward. The track was very fast and I had to adjust my runup. So overall, a fast track that carries forward! Great for a high level competition like the Diamond League Final!»
Līna Mūze (Latvia) Javelin Throw / Gold European U23 Championships Tampere 2013
- «The CONICA-track was great, I feel that it was one of the best track I have ever run on.»
Janieve Russell (Jamaica) 400m / Gold World Indoor Championships Belgrade 2022 / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 / Silver World Championships Doha 2019 / Gold Continental Cup 2018 Ostrava
- «One of the best experience I made! The CONICA-Weltklasse Zürich track was very fast. I honestly don’t know, how you can get any better than this.»
Vernon Norwood (USA) 400m / Bronze Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa
World Athletics Product Certificate
DIN Certco Zertifikat
Test Report EN 14877
Test Report DIN 18035
Test Report Frost Resistance
Documentation & Data Sheets
CONIPUR M, M FL System Data Sheet
CONIPUR M classic System Data Sheet
General Application Guidelines
Outdoor cleaning and maintenance recommendations
Tracks brochure 2019
World Athletics Indoor Tschechische Repbulik, Prag, Hala Otakara Jandery CSMV, CONIPUR M
World Athletics Indoor Tschechische Republik, Ostrava-Zabrh, Atleticka Hala Vitkovice, CONIPUR M
NEW CONICA Sports Flooring Brochure