World Athletics certified
Retop technology is tested according to World Athletics specifications
Sustainable and cost-effective
The ecological solution – the original track system is retained and only the wear layer is renewed
World Athletics certifiedRetop technology is tested according to World Athletics specifications
Sustainable and cost-effectiveThe ecological solution – the original track system is retained and only the wear layer is renewed
FlexibleCONIPUR RETOP can be used on various track systems
Many optionsThe high-quality PUR surface layer is available in many variants and colours
RENOVATION OF RUNNING TRACK SURFACES – MEETS THE WORLD ATHLETICS REQUIREMENTS
CONICA offers cost-efficient and technically simple restoration of all common athletic track surfaces using the highest-quality PU coatings. CONICA technology is tested according to World Athletics specifications, which means that the technical and functional specifications are complied with at the highest level, and there is also the possibility of achieving complete certification according to World Athletics Class 1 or Class 2.
Restoration can be carried out on water-permeable or waterproof track systems, either in-situ or prefabricated. The high-quality PUR surface layer is highly durable, anti-slip and anti-skid in all weathers. This type of restoration is also a very ecological solution because the original track system is retained as a base layer, and only the wear layer is renewed.
This produces minimal disposal costs and simultaneously reduces the use of consumables in surface restoration. This has a very positive effect on lifecycle costs while still providing the athlete with the performance they desire from a new track.
CONICA has more than 25 years of experience in sustainable restoration of athletic tracks of all kinds, with some top references having been certified as World Athletics Class 1 or Class 2.
Entspricht den Anforderungen von World Athletics
A new generation of tracks:
Athletics tracks for competitive sports
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa