When only the best is good enough
The high-end flooring solution
Stadiums can be venues for both world records and also rock concerts. CONIPUR Vmax is suitable for both
Two-layer full PUR system
A unique structure for a shorter installation time whilst also having outstanding performance characteristics
The high-end flooring solutionStadiums can be venues for both world records and also rock concerts. CONIPUR Vmax is suitable for both
Two-layer full PUR systemA unique structure for a shorter installation time whilst also having outstanding performance characteristics
10% fasterLess energy consumption during take off and sprint – confirmed by biomechanical measurements
World Athletics certifiedCONIPUR Vmax has been successfully tested and accredited according to the International Association of Athletics Federation
DESIGNED TO BE WORLD CLASS
This high-end surface is our finest floor solution. It was developed in close cooperation with the Cologne Sports University and tested according to the requirements of international sports federations and institutions. Our floor was designed to enable athletes to maximise their performance and to reach their full potential.
Our CONIPUR Vmax is distinguished by its outstanding qualities. Speed, safety and stability are the core competencies. The combination of an energy-reflecting base layer, paired with a force-stabilising top layer ensures a completely revolutionary running performance. Thanks to the exceptionally high mechanical properties, maximum resilience and durability of the athletic track is guaranteed.
CONICA offers full support for installers over the complete lifecycle of the product. The solvent-free material is easy to install on asphalt and concrete without any special equipment. The top layer can be renewed using a retopping process, which will extend the life of the surface. With 24 colours available, this high-quality surface offers plenty of possibilities for architectural design.
According to EN 14877, DIN V 18035-6, ASTM F2157-02
and IAAF requirements, IAAF Product Certificate.
A new generation of tracks:
Athletics tracks for competitive sports
Resistance to spikes
The force-stabilising top layer ensures fast and controlled forward movement of the athlete. The reduced energy requirement in the start and sprint phase enables the sprinter to achieve maximum running performance up to the finish line. The defined air cells embedded in the base layer give the athlete the expended energy back after the compression.
The track is characterised by an excellent structural integrity with low deformation, which gives the athlete optimal and stable running safety.
The exceptionally high mechanical properties of the top layer ensure maximum resilience and durability of the athletic track. It is suitable for multifunctional applications and events.
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa