High-quality at a fair price
The ideal surface for clubs and ambitious athletes
Innovative intermediate layer
Three-layer structure for a safe level of grip, resistance and durability
High-quality at a fair priceThe ideal surface for clubs and ambitious athletes
Innovative intermediate layerThree-layer structure for a safe level of grip, resistance and durability
World Athletics certifiedCONIPUR MX+ has been successfully tested and accredited by the International Association of Athletics Federation
Premium material mixEPDM top layer and recycled granules for the base – the perfect combination for quality and sustainability
FULL PUR TRACK SYSTEM FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE – CERTIFIED BY WORLD ATHLETICS
This mid-range segment surface offers the ideal mix between excellent functionality, resistance and value. The innovative foamed intermediate layer creates the basis for peak performances. CONIPUR MX + is an excellent choice for club and mid-level athletes who are keen to push boundaries.
The seamless 15mm full PUR three-layer solution ensures an optimal grip and is resilient. It also minimises the risk of injury and thereby facilitates healthy and safe athleticism.
Both the base and the middle layer contain recycled materials, which make the CONIPUR MX + not only cost-efficient but also extremely sustainable. CONICA offers full support for installers over the complete lifecycle of the product. The solvent-free material is easy to install on asphalt and concrete without any special equipment. The top layer can be renewed using the retopping process, which will extend the life of the surface. With 24 colours available, this high-quality surface offers plenty of possibilities for architectural design.
According to EN 14877, DIN V 18035-6, ASTM F2157-02
and World Athletics requirements, World Athletics Product Certificate.
A new generation of tracks:
Athletics tracks for competitive sports
Resistance to spikes
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa