Professional quality for all
The surface for ambitious schools and amateur sports
Sustainable two-layer system
A PUR top layer and elastic layer made of recycled granules
Professional quality for allThe surface for ambitious schools and amateur sports
Sustainable two-layer systemA PUR top layer and elastic layer made of recycled granules
Certified qualityCONIPUR SP has been successfully tested and accredited by the International Association of Athletics Federation
For all weathersThe water-permeable spray coating system dries quickly, even without complex drainage
CONICA’s most cost-effective track, which is also
World Athletics certified
This mid-range segment permeable system is the most cost-effective World Athletics certified CONICA track system. The combination of recycled granules as a base layer and a PUR spray coating as a top layer makes it highly durable as well as a cost-effective solution. CONIPUR SP is mainly used for sports tracks in schools and leisure facilities and meets all requirements regarding safety and longevity.
The seamless, 13mm thick polyurethane two-layer solution ensures an optimal grip and is highly resilient. This leads to lower risks of injury and thereby facilitates healthy and safe athleticism.
The base layer contains recycled materials, which make the surface not only cost-efficient but also extremely sustainable. CONICA offers full support for installers over the complete lifecycle of the product. The solvent-free material is easy to install on asphalt and concrete without any special equipment. The top layer can be renewed using the retopping process, which will extend the life of the surface. With 24 colours available, this high-quality surface offers plenty of possibilities for architectural design.
According to EN 14877, DIN V 18035-6, ASTM F2157-02
and World Athletics requirements, World Athletics Product Certificate.
A new generation of tracks:
Athletics tracks for competitive sports
Resistance to spikes
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa