Area elastic sports floor system
High stability underfoot due to large area of deformation
Low risk of injury
Higher force reduction values than point and mixed elastic systems
Area elastic sports floor systemHigh stability underfoot due to large area of deformation
Low risk of injuryHigher force reduction values than point and mixed elastic systems
Meets the strictest building regulationsSpecific system variants for low emissions and high fire classification
For every grassroots sportMultipurpose use from ball sports to wheelchair sports
Area elastic sports floor
CONIPUR AE forms a large area of deformation when stressed with a point load, considerably exceeding the circumference of the directly impacted area. Because of the area-stiffening intermediate layer, CONIPUR AE offers very good stability underfoot for the sportsman. Due to the rigid wooden matrix, the accessibility and load with sports equipment, as well as the multipurpose use is almost unlimited. The requirements regarding the flatness of the sub-base are lower compared to the point and mixed elastic sports floorings. It meets all important international norms and technical standards.
Popular sports (children)
Popular sports (adults)
Volleyball/ Handball/ Futsal/ Floorball
Suitable for competition
Event, Theater & Concert
Roller Hockey/ Cycleball/ Habby Dance
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa