Perfect mix of materials
Point elastic layer with surface-stiffening hard matrix for optimal stability underfoot, sliding characteristics and ball rebound
100% pure, freshly produced materials with a clear origin
Perfect mix of materialsPoint elastic layer with surface-stiffening hard matrix for optimal stability underfoot, sliding characteristics and ball rebound
First-class components100% pure, freshly produced materials with a clear origin
100% seamlessAlso perfect for smaller, uneven surfaces thanks to liquid installation on site
For every grassroots sportThe right surface for every sport and every age group, from ball sports to fitness for seniors
Combined elastic sports floor
For CONIPUR CE, an area elastic substructure (PUR foam mat and wood matrix) is combined with a point elastic layer. Thanks to the area-stiffening intermediate layer, the CONIPUR CE system offers very good foot stability for the sportsperson.
Due to the rigid wooden matrix, the accessibility and load with sports equipment, as well as the multi-purpose use is almost unlimited. The requirements for the flatness of the sub-base are lower compared to the point and mixed flooring.
CONIPUR CE – the combined elastic sports floor largely combines the advantages of point and area elastic floors. As a rule, they have a larger swinging mass. The point elastic component on top of the wood construction has a protective and comfortable effect.
It meets all important international norms and technical standards and is approved by the FIBA and IHF.
Popular sports (children)
Popular sports (adults)
Volleyball/ Handball/ Futsal/ Floorball
Event, Theater & Concert
Roller Hockey/ Cycleball/ Habby Dance
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa