CONIPUR PRO CLAY
“Water-permeable tennis system – certified by the ITF”
The court for professionals
Certified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)
Play without interruption
All year round clay tennis court, allowing it to be played on longer than a standard clay court
The court for professionalsCertified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)
Play without interruptionAll year round clay tennis court, allowing it to be played on longer than a standard clay court
Consistent playing propertiesThe compact, completely flat surface guarantees consistent gliding and behaviour of the ball
Always in good formSignificantly less maintenance than a standard clay court
All year round clay tennis court system – ITF CERTIFIED
CONIPUR PRO CLAY by CONICA is an all-year tennis court system certified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). The base layer is made of clay chippings, which are mixed with a special binder and then topped with clay sand. This system can be used both for outdoor and indoor courts.
Thanks to its compact and completely even surface, CONIPUR PRO CLAY guarantees outstanding and consistent playing characteristics, such as uniform sliding properties and consistent ball rebound behaviour. CONIPUR PRO CLAY is easy on the joints and reduces the risk of injury.
CONIPUR PRO CLAY can be used outdoors all year round and requires minimal maintenance effort – advantages that conventional sand courts cannot offer. Thanks to the excellent water permeability, the surface is quickly playable again after rainfall.
In addition, the system is perfectly suited for use indoors in tennis centres as our special technology allows the clay sand to keep the moisture on the surface for a longer time and therefore significantly reduces the development of dust.
The CONIPUR PRO CLAY tennis court system can be installed on existing sand, artificial turf or carpet floorings.
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa