For every substrate
CONIPUR RETOP adheres to both polyurethane floors and to prefabricated top layers such as linoleum or PVC
Sustainable and cost-effective
The ecological solution: the original hall floor is retained – no disposal costs
For every substrateCONIPUR RETOP adheres to both polyurethane floors and to prefabricated top layers such as linoleum or PVC
Sustainable and cost-effectiveThe ecological solution: the original hall floor is retained – no disposal costs
Cost-effective upgradeRetopping can be used for renovation, as well as for upgrading a hall for more demanding sports
Many optionsThe high-quality PUR surface layer is available in many variants and colours
Renovation of indoor sports floorings
RENOVATION OF INDOOR SPORTS FLOORINGS
CONICA RETOP offers a cost-efficient and technically simple solution for the refurbishment of PUR coatings in sports halls. This CONICA technology is based on many years’ experience of a range of surface types in a variety of sports halls. It is individually applied and supervised by our technicians to ensure a perfect result.
A renovation can be carried out on polyurethane floors, as well as on prefabricated floor coverings such as linoleum or PVC without any problems.
In addition, retopping is an environmentally friendly solution because the existing sports floor is preserved, thus reducing disposal costs and waste. This has a positive influence on the lifecycle costs and still gives the athlete the desired performance of a new indoor sports floor.
CONICA has more than 25 years of experience in the sustainable rejuvenation of sports hall surfacing of all kinds.
What our Customers and Partners say about us
- «To make a jump that’s over 8 metres – like the one I was able to make at the Conica facility in Schaffhausen – everything has to come together. A high-quality track therefore plays a key role in the run-up to the jump.»
«The material and the floor covering material are an important part of a track. To provide the ideal grip and prevent injuries, the covering should neither be too hard nor too soft.»
«In the old days, a track that was as hard as possible was considered the measure of all things. Research has now taught us that excessively hard tracks don’t automatically lead to top times.»
Swiss AthleticsSimon Ehammer / Ajla del Ponte / Silvan Wicki
- Conica floor coverings are characterised by their first-class quality, which allows athletes to enjoy low-impact training that minimises the risk of injury – and maximises performance when it’s time to compete. For track and field athletes, the track is of critical importance. After all, they spend a great deal of their time training and competing on this surface. Simply put, it’s an indispensable piece of infrastructure.
Swiss AthleticsTrainer / Athletes
- Conica, like Swiss track and field athletics, strives for the highest performance. Combining premium quality and Swiss precision makes top performance possible. For Swiss Athletics, it’s a piece of good fortune that there is a Swiss company that produces world-class tracks. The partnership brings plenty of added value with it.
Swiss AthleticsSwiss Athletics Federation
- A fast, high-quality and at the same time durable synthetic high-performance surface material is just as essential for the world’s best athletes who come to Zurich every year as for everyday track and field activities. As Conica’s synthetic track in the Letzigrund stadium combines all these qualities, it is also referred to as the “Piste magique”.
Weltklasse ZürichChristoph Joho, Co-Meeting Director Weltklasse Zürich
- „We chose Conica because of their quality and good references. We are aiming for highest possible quality for our guests – whether they are professionals or amateur athletes. With our new professional track from CONICA, we will keep the top position among best sports resorts worldwide for the future.“ Michael Møller Sports Director, Club La Santa
Club La SantaSports Director Club La Santa